You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
So, I owe you all an apology
So for those of you who have been reading my blog I owe a HUGE apology!! So I wanted to be posting blog entries a lot more than I have been and keep you more up to date on life here in Paris so it wouldn't be weeks until I was posting again. I didn't want to be one of those people that studies abroad and says that they will keep a blog and only write a few entries. I have been trying to post entries but my internet at my foyer is so unreliable and I am only at the Central office when I have orientation so I don't have much time to write. However, the reason for my lack of blog entries and pictures is because the internet at my foyer rarely works and when it does and I decide to post a blog entry the internet then decides to stop working and I then can't post it or do anything on the internet. Please be patient with me, I really do want to share with you all what I have been up to and my adventures thus far but I can't change the internet in my foyer sadly. Hopefully when I go home today after orientation it will work and I will be able to update you on everything that has happened since the 11th! Thanks again for being understanding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No worries, maybe you could type up in word the blog entry ahead of time and then when you have access to the Internet just paste the text in to the blog that way you won't need as much time. Just a suggestion, you will figure out what works best. How did your first test go? Talk to you later.
ReplyDeleteIt's okay! Just take mom's advice and put up a new post soon!!!! Love you! :)
ReplyDelete